Canon A-1 Camera Bundle with Strap, Bag, and more!
The bundle will include:
• Vintage "Very Good" Canon A-1 with 50mm F1.8 lens
• Notebook to keep track of your exposures and shoot locations
• A cleaning kit
• Your favorite color camera strap
• Brown vintage-inspired camera bag spacious enough for a 35mm camera and extra lens
Having a good time with your fancy schmancy DSLR camera, but ready to try your skills with film? The Canon A1 35mm film camera is an easy transition for photographers who have only ever held a DSLR. This modern (for its times) camera gives you all kinds of creative control.
From freezing or blurring motion with shutter-priority to having the option of aperture-priority, this camera allows you to take your most artistic shots with more ease than other vintage cameras.
Vintage meets modern with the Canon A1 35mm camera. It is the originator of the A1 fam and first launched in 1978. This camera was originally designed for photography enthusiasts who were ready to take their shooting to the next level. It was the first camera to include a microprocessor that offered electronically-controlled programmed auto-exposure. Instead of relying on the photographer’s input for a perfectly exposed image, this camera chooses a shutter speed and aperture setting for you.
The coolest thing about this camera is that you can actually shoot one-handed. The Canon A-1 top plate may look overwhelming to a beginner, but once you master the dials, you are in full control… with only one hand. Go from shooting in aperture mode to shutter mode to Program mode (and adjust the setting for each of these) all with one finger!
By the way, protect your camera for 1-2 years with our protection plan. We cover all boo boos at no cost to you.
Features + Benefits:
- Sleek and sexy all-black body camera style
- Explore your different shooting styles with access to aperture-priority, shutter priority, program, and full manual modes.
- Combine old and new with the most modern camera of its times
- Simple, professional, classic