Canon AT-1 35mm Film Camera with 50mm F1.8 Lens
Looking for your first (or second) film camera? The Canon AT-1 35mm is an amazing camera that can get you feeling comfortable with the basics of shooting film.
Still part of the A-1 fam, The Canon AT-1 is similar to the popular Canon AE-1. Let’s say they could be sisters). This 35mm is different from its sibling because it is the only one in its family to have all manual metering and exposure.
The Canon AT-1 hit the markets in 1976 and became incredibly popular in Japan because it turned out that many people preferred the more relaxed and manual AT-1 sister over the automatic AE-1. The Canon AT-1 and AE-1 share their parent’s same classic design and nearly all other features and both cameras can use the same accessories.
By the way, protect your camera for 1-2 years with our protection plan. We cover all boo boos at no cost to you.
When it comes to the Canon AT-1 35mm film camera, you can’t go wrong. It’s easy to learn the fundamentals of shooting film with this camera. All you have to do is put it on a strap and walk out the door! (PS we sell straps too!)
Features + Benefits:
- Manual light meter (so you can really learn this thing)
- Ability to choose your own ISO (it’s all manual, remember)
- Battery operated
- Built-in 10-second timer so you can take photos with everyone!
- A great starter camera for learning how to shoot film
- Classic Canon body
- 50mm F1.8 lens
- 35mm film (check out our film selection)
- 1 4LR44 battery
- Compatible with Canon's FD lens mount and all other Canon accessories
Professionally restored, tested, and cleaned.
Functions 100%, including the light meter.