Olympus XA 2 35mm Point and Shoot Film Camera
Originally produced between 1980-1986. This cute compact point and shoot is the simplified version of the pro-quality XA. Make no mistake, though, its sharp, contrasty Zuiko lens will outperform many a point-and-shoot out there (We think the lens is sharper than the original XA... but let's just keep that between you and me, okay?). It is perfect for taking on the streets for inspired shooting or keeping in your purse, backpack, or back pocket to whip out at any time and create fun memories.
The Olympus XA2 can come with (or without) the flash attachment. Pick whatever you feel is going to complement your shooting style. Spending time at parties indoors or low lit environments? The flash will give you that vintage point and shoot film feel. Want something more compact? Ditch the flash for something that can more easily slip into your pocket or bag.
When it comes to the Olympus XA2 35mm film camera, you can’t go wrong. Don't forget to put on a camera strap before you walk out the door! (PS we sell straps too!)
By the way, protect your camera for 1-2 years with our protection plan. We cover all boo boos at no cost to you.
Features + Benefits:
- Able to capture your best memories
- Adds a fun and playful twist to your already special moments
- Can shoot in Aperture Priority mode (less effort for you, cooler look for the photo)
- Creates creative, artistic, and high quality photos with more ease than most other film cameras
- Classic vintage style camera body that looks and feels good
- Great depth-of-field control so you can focus your shot on the subject you want
- Sharp lens that will capture the moment in detail
- Professionally restored, tested, and cleaned.
- Functions 100%, including the light meter
- Body (w/o flash): 35mm (139 x 85 x 48 mm, 6.7 oz)
- D.Zuiko 35mm Lens f3.5-22
- 35mm film (check out our film selection)
Professionally restored, tested, and cleaned.
Functions 100%, including the light meter.