Minolta SRT-201 35mm Film Camera with 50mm F1.7 Lens
Looking for a long-lasting camera that will stay with you for a while? This baby is your ride or die. The Minolta SRT - 201 35mm camera isn’t going anywhere. It’s heavier than most 35mm cameras, but it’s built to last.
The Minolta SRT-201 camera is a seasoned photographer’s best friend. It should earn a spot in both beginner and pro camera bags alike for its ability to perform consistently and reliably.
The SRT-201 came out in 1977 and was an update to the SRT-101 that came out two years before. This camera is beautifully built and rightly receives mad respect from those that shoot it.
Imagine having a camera that captures your memories for a decade. When you buy this camera, it will be good to you as long as you’re around.
When it comes to the Minolta SRT-201 35mm film camera, you can’t go wrong. Don't forget to put on a camera strap before you walk out the door! (PS we sell straps too!)
By the way, protect your camera for 1-2 years with our protection plan. We cover all boo boos at no cost to you.
Features + Benefits:
- Familiar, reliable, and sturdy vintage camera
- Good for full-time use or professional photographers
- Tends to have very few problems and is quite long-lasting
- Built-in on/off battery switch that allows you to save the battery when not in use (the battery can last up to 5 years!)
- Easy-to-understand viewfinder controls for more intuitive use
- Minolta SRT -201 body
- MD Rokkor 50mm F1.7 lens
- 1 625a battery
- 35mm film (check out our film selection)
- Features a film memo holder
- Accessory hot shoe for flash
- Self timer
- Automatic reset film counter
Professionally restored, tested, and cleaned.
Functions 100%, including the light meter.